Thursday, October 7, 2010

justin bieber imagine part 14

I watch you stare into space at the front of the class room, your eyes glittered in the sunlight that beamed in through the window,
"Justin! are you paying attention? hello! JUSTIN!"
Crap. I got caught out.
"Ehrm.. yes miss, just.. froze out.."
Miss gave me that look. The look that says 'do it again you got yourself a detention mister' look. But this teacher, she, she gives you dirties, and they are just creepy...
Thats when you turned, and I had a heartattack.. you smiled and giggled under your breath.. I just flicked my hair then chaz thought it was okay to give me a headlock and stuff my hair up.
Through out the class all I could think about was you and those sparkling blue eyes and your blonde hair that.. Im getting a little too creepy here I need to stop.. but your soo beautiful..
You turned around like you had eyes in the back of your head and could see me just drooling over you, I quickly picked up a book to pretend I was reading it..
"Justin! My man! You never told me you could read upsidedown!" Ohhh! great chaz! A little late on the help? :\
I sunk into my chair and hid behind my book..

The bell rang for lunch time and I quickly scooted out the door to your locker. You shut the door on your locker and froze.
"Uh hi.. can I help you?"
"um.. yeah you can actually" I just sucked at pick up lines then.. :L
"..well..??"
"I was wondering, saturday, 7pm movies?"
"I actua-"
"Great see you there" ;)
"Its a date"
I knew you were playing hard to get :) Im not that stupid :)
Then I got my swag and just strated it down the hall.
BAM!
"Ayyee! Justin! watch your step??"
"Um yeah thanks chaz"
"Anytime my man.."
I gave him a fake punch and turned into a fake fight
"DETENTION!"
Oh shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment